What we do
Embrace Clinic offers specialized medical care for survivors of recent violence and those living at high risk for violence.
Who We Serve
We welcome all genders, mature minors and adults. We also offer some general medical services for any person in need including:
- Medical and forensic care after violence
- Sexually transmitted testing and treatment
- Rapid HIV tests
- Pregnancy tests (unbiased options offered)
- Emergency birth control (ie. “morning after pill”)
- Birth control and IUD and Implant insertions
- Blood tests
- Minor wound care
- Pap testing
- Prescriptions (no narcotics)
- General minor medical concerns
As a speciality medical clinic we cannot become your regular health care provider.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm
Closed evenings, weekends and statutory holidays.
Same day and next day appointments.
Shirley Dean Pavilion
9634 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC
Hours of operation
Our team is available 24-hours a day, seven (7) days per week, 365 days per year to help you access emergency medical, legal and social services.
How to get a hold of us
Call 604-583-1295 to speak with a support worker if you are considering your options. You do not have to go to the hospital or make a police report to use our services.